Members are requested to inform their guests of the following dress code requirements before the guests arrive at the Club in order to avoid embarrassment to either the member or the guest.
- Shirts must have collars and be tucked in at all times.
- Tailored slacks and tailored Bermuda shorts are the accepted attire. Shorts must not be more than 3 inches above the knee and must not extend below the knee. Jeans (including designer jeans), rugby pants, and cargo pants (pockets on outside of pant leg) are NOT permitted.
- Socks must be worn at all times. The type of sock permitted with shorts are knee socks or short socks which are above the shoe or, no higher than one inch above the ankle.
- Athletic shoes (other than traditional golf shoes) and sandals are NOT permitted.
- Only golf related logos are acceptable on clothing, hats and visors.
- Hats should not be worn in the Club Room, Dining Room & Mixed Lounge.
- Suspenders shall not be visible.
Jacket with collar and tie is the approved dress code for the Formal Dining Room. Golf attire is acceptable in the Informal Dining Room. Ascots, open neck shirts, and jeans are NOT permitted.
*** Ladies: Soft Spikes Mandatory ***
Denim, short shorts and athletic shoes, other than golf shoes, are NOT permitted on Club property.
Tailored golf attire, skirt, pants and capris are acceptable at all times. Skirts and shorts should be worn four (4) inches above the knee. Jewel mock neck shirts must have sleeves while golf shirts with collars may be sleeveless. Shirts may be worn tucked or un-tucked. Golf shoes with soft spikes are obligatory.
Golf related logos are acceptable on clothing. Running shoes, sundresses, tank tops, halter tops and denims are not permitted.
Golf attire is not permitted in the Formal Dining Room.
SMOKING OF ANY KIND IS PROHIBITED ANYWHERE IN THE CLUBHOUSE.
It is the decision of the Club’s Executive Committee that the use and/or possession of cellular phones not be permitted on Club property.